1. ORDER RETURNS
- Unless otherwise required by the Australian Consumer Law or other binding legislation, MAX 4×4 Accessories may at its discretion accept for credit, return of Goods subject to this clause and provided that:
- The Goods are returned to MAX 4×4 Accessories within 14 days from the date of delivery; and
- The Goods have not been damaged in any way by the Customer; and
- The Goods have not been used and the Goods and/or the packaging of the Goods has not been handled, damaged or interfered with to an extent inconsistent with a, reasonable examination by you; and
- The Goods have not been ordered or manufactured specifically by MAX 4×4 Accessories for you or items which are MAX 4×4 Accessories non-stock lines; and
- You acknowledge that the credit will not include:
- Freight Costs, which must be borne by you.
- The price of Goods that are returned by you and accepted by MAX 4×4 Accessories shall be credited by MAX 4×4 Accessories to you. The cost of re-delivery of Goods returned to MAX 4×4 Accessories, must be paid by you before MAX 4×4 Accessories will accept the return of the Goods.
- Customers returning products to the manufacturer will be subject to the manufacturers Return Policy and you may be liable to pay freight.
2. RETENTION OF TITLE
The title of all goods supplied by MAX 4×4 Accessories remains with MAX 4×4 Accessories until payment for the goods is received in full from you.
3. ORDER CANCELLATIONS
Local (Australia wide) Orders.
Any special build or non-stock line orders, may not be cancelled 12 hours after the order has been placed with MAX 4×4 Accessories, or if the product has been dispatched unless MAX 4×4 Accessories, in its sole discretion, otherwise agrees in writing. A cancellation fee of 25% may be charged after this period.
Any special build or non-stock line orders, ordered internationally, may not be cancelled 14 days after the order has been placed with MAX 4×4 Accessories, or if the product has been dispatched unless MAX 4×4 Accessories, in its sole discretion, otherwise agrees in writing. A cancellation fee of 25% may be charged after this period.