You can stop looking now! Prado 150 owners, check out the new MAX Bull Bar about to hit the market. Arriving at the end of August, the MAX Bull Bar... more
Introducing the new MAX GEN II
This new bar has all the strength and versatility of a MAX product, along with a host of new design features including a new modern beveled style, relocated recovery points, new indicators that are compatible with the vehicles DRL (Daytime Running Lights), new OE standard Fog Lights, embossed bumper over riders and modern and easy to read fitting instructions.
Frontal vehicle protection is essential for all 4wd vehicles exploring the unique Australian environment. MAX Bull Bars have been specifically designed in Australia with this purpose in mind.
MAX Bull Bars have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards and include twin 4000kg rated recovery points as well as provisions for winch fitment.
Make sure you take MAX with you on your next trip!
Designed in Australia by the Experts
Designed by 4WD specialists and built by manufacturers with over 30 years experience, MAX 4×4 Accessories brings you a product that meets every demand the Australian landscape throws at you.
MAX front protection bull bars were strictly tested by Australian Safety Engineering (ASE) who perform compliance and conformance testing to established Standard
Strength, Versatility & Quality
The strength, versatility and quality of MAX Bull Bars will not only protect your vehicle, but also allow fitting of accessories to suit your touring and off-roading needs.
MAX GEN II Bull Bar Specifications
- Designed and tested in Australia
- Manufactured from quality material
- Airbag tested and compliant.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) recovery points.
- Winch compatible (cover plate provided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jack points.
- LED indicator park lights.
- Fog light mounting provision.
- OE standard LED fog light option.
- DRL compatible LED indicator park lights.
- Spot light mounting provision.
- Pressed air vents throughout bar for increased air flow.
- Triple stone tray.
- Shoulder pipes protrude through bumper channel for extra strengthening.
- Powder coated finish.
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE MAX WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT TRIP!
The strength, versatility and quality of a Max will not only protect your vehicle, but also allows for plenty of accessories to be added and fits in with the style of your 4×4